Search This Blog

Jan 8, 2012

RdnTmsn Stands Up For The People!

Very Interesting Story Of A Soldier's Separation From His Fiancee And How The Government He Served, Screws Him.

This is apparently how service to your country is paid back to you. Please read and share this story.

Seperated By Economic Crisis
Below is an excerpt from the story:
"All we wanted was a happy life together and one where we could just simply be together, but I had to return to the UK. Staying in Thailand illegally can result in being blacklisted from the country and being banned from entering and with my love for Thailand I couldn't let that happen. I planned to come back to England and start working and apply for a visa for her to come to the UK instead until we were in a better position to go back to Thailand. I have a house in the UK which was being rented out while I was abroad. I started looking for work as soon as I got back and soon learned about the dire situation in the job market. I struggled to find any work at all for the first few months and was staying at a friends house in my home town whilst still renting my house out as I cannot afford it. I bought the house of my mum during my service in the military because she was struggling to pay for it and was in danger of loosing it. She has worked all her life and gone through some very tough times and found herself working seventy plus hours a week in order to keep her head above water, but once she fell ill to depression and just simply exhaustion, she could no longer sustain the house. So I stepped in and bought it off her in 2009."

If you have any information, please reach out either to myself RdnTmsn or to Matthew Horne

Let's use the power of networking, and the power of the people to help this serviceman and young couple reunite.


No comments:

Post a Comment